Saturday, March 17, 2012

MY FIRST SUNDAY

1994 Progressive Rock Band of the Year
Dave dragged me to Central Park today, which in hindsight I was very happy for, because it was a freakin beautiful day!  We took a subway uptown...with a bacon, egg and cheese in hand and landed around 80 something street...  We met Dan, Tom and an old friend from the hills (aka college) Ms. Ann Marie Novak....  we aimlessly walked around the park, seeing the sights... loved it!
Turtle pond

Pretty park trees










Ann Marie, Dan and Dave







 I ventured home alone that late afternoon, stopped in the Whole Foods at Union Square and bought my first groceries!  With all the food i've been sampling out, it was nice to stock up and actually make my own dinner... after all, I was starting work the very next morning...


Pan-fried pork, mixed with fresh spinach, kale, tomatoes, quinoa and parsley with an olive oil, fresh lemon and orange juice dressing.









No comments:

Post a Comment