Tuesday, May 1, 2012

RANDOS



I barely watch any TV here, I’m just realizing as I turn on the Daily Show for the first time all week.  I read so much more and my commute is pretty damn enjoyable in contrast to LA roads..  I’d like to really soak this all in and figure out how to make my life at home more like this city life…  I can do it, somehow.
 










 This is my morning view waking up in my bedroom.   I’m sleeping with an eye mask now to keep the early morning light out of my eyes. 



This was an incredible soviet-take on brunch… Veselka’s homemade corned beef hash and eggs with a potato latka-type thing on the side.  That’s before I had to go to work, on a Sunday!   




A sunny day walking to work!  I went iced!


 



Just a lil drilling in the road near Astor Place, on my way to my subway.  These guys set up shop just about anywhere, they own the streets. 








My Prodrewcer at McSorely’s ale house after we turned in our show’s 1st pass to the boss man, quite the feat…  we had a few darks and lights.  Oy oy oy

No comments:

Post a Comment